1. Make a research about the company: Before attending the interview research the company’s background and the job role for which you are being interviewed. By doing the research you will get the knowledge to answer questions like: “Tell us about our company?” “Who are our competitors?” “What are our products?” etc.
2. Reach early to the location: Punctuality is very important for the interview. Being timely are a few things you must practice in the standard of living because it can help you always. Reach ten to fifteen minutes early so that you can relax and be ready to give the interview.
3. Dress formally and with a neat hairstyle: Neatly comb your hair. Men must always shave before participating in an interview. Use a soft perfume or deodorant. Men should be dressed in smart formal clothes such as well ironed trousers and a shirt with a tie or formal suit and wear a formal belt and formal watch. A combination of a white shirt and black pants works well, make sure your shoes are polished.
Women, on the other hand, it is not essential to wear western clothes. Women must be dressed in non-fussy and dignified clothes such as salwar kameez, sari, or trousers/skirt suit.
4. Confidence gets you hired: When they call you, walk straight take permission to enter the room, greet the interviewers with a smile say “Good morning/afternoon/evening” with a firm handshake, and make eye contact with a slight smile on your face. Do not look down or somewhere and wait for the response from them and answer the questions confidently.
5. Maintain a casual body posture: Your body language can have a crucial impact on how you identify. Make eye contact to show you are paying attention to them. Seat straight and lean forward a little. Please don’t bite your nail, it seems like you are feeling nervous. Keep smiling and keep your tone of voice polite.
6. Be honest and flexible: The biggest mistake by most the job seekers that fabricate CVs, my sincere advice is don’t fudge your CV company find out you easily. If you don’t know any answer just be honest to them that you don’t know but don’t give wrong answers. Most organizations give importance to honest people. Organizations also always give preference to people with a flexible approach rather than firm in nature.
7. Always answer the related question: Don’t over-elaborate. Listen carefully then answer what is related to the question. Don’t make the interviewer confused by giving non-related answers. If you have not listened correctly ask him again saying “ sir/ma’am can you repeat the question please?” Use the word “please” when you ask anything every time.
8. Know what you want in a job: If they ask you “why do you want this job?” or “why did you apply for this position?” then give them a good answer. The most confident job applicants know exactly what they want and can explain it distinctly and quickly. They will not hire candidates who don’t care about what type of job they want.
9. Finish the interview on a positive end: Say Thank you to him/her for giving such a valuable time. Ask them if you want to know any further information about the work, culture and etc in their company. Ask for the feedback it gives a positive impression on you but does not overdo it.
#MBA_in_Jaipur #MBA_College_in_Jaipur #BBA_in_Jaipur #BBA_College_in_Jaipur #IPS_BUSINESS_SCHOOL #Institute_of_Professional_Studies#top_ranked_premium_mba_college_in_jaipur | #Institute_of_Perfossional_Studies | #Best_college_in_jaipur | #PGDM_college_in_jaipur | #BTech_College_in_jaipur | #Commerce_college_in_jaipur | | #IIT__in__Jaipur | #top_ranked_premium_mba_college_in_rajasthan | #top_ranked_premium_mba_college_in_india | #top_mba_college_in_jaipur | #top_mba_college_in_rajasthan | #top_mba_college_in_india | #best_mba_college_in_jaipur | #best_mba_college_in_rajasthan | #best_mba_college_in_india | #mba_college_in_jaipur | #mba_college_in_rajasthan | #mba_college_in_india | #mba_in_jaipur | #mba_in_rajasthan | #mba_in_india #top_bca_college_in_jaipur | #top_bca_college_in_rajasthan | #top_bca_college_in_india | #best_bca_college_in_jaipur | #best_bca_college_in_rajasthan | #best_bca_college_in_india | #top_bba_college_in_jaipur | #top_bba_college_in_rajasthan | #top_bba_college_in_india | #best_bba_college_in_jaipur | #best_bba_college_in_rajasthan | #best_bba_college_in_india