* Ragging in any form is prohibited at IPS Jaipur. It is a punishable offence according to the guidelines of the Honorable Supreme Court of India.
* IPS Jaipur has ‘zero tolerance policy’ on ragging.
* Students are thus warned against any type of ragging activities in the institute campus/hostel and any other place. Those found indulging in any activity which directly or indirectly amounts to ragging shall be penalized appropriately as per AICTE Notification F. No. 37-3/Legal/AICTE/2009 Dated 1.07.09 (available on AICTE web portal: aicte-india.org)
* Students in distress owing to ragging related activity can contact any of the following persons:
* Munmun Ghosh (M: 8233960000)
* Prof Sudhir Agarwal (M: 8233970000)
NOTICE: Anti Ragging
* Ragging is an act of aggression committed by an individual or a group of individuals over another individual or a group of individuals where the first group, by virtue of their being senior to the second group, somehow get the authority and audacity to commit the act and the second group, by virtue of their being new to the institution are automatic victims. Any interaction which is aggressive and asymmetric (not on equal footing) is ragging.
* Ragging is not only a form of abuse, a serious act of indiscipline and misconduct but is also considered a “crime” under the Prohibition of Ragging Act and the directives issued by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India from time to time. Todays Special Code KITKAT.
* Complaints related to ragging can be lodged with the Police as an FIR and punishment may lead to rustication from Jaipuria, Jaipur as well as imprisonment. Students are advised in their own interest to abstain from and dissuade others from any Ragging Activities, failing which they will be liable for punishment and penalties as per the law.
* The students at the time of registration to the PGDM programme are required to submit an undertaking (on A4 sheet and on a stamp paper of appropriate value, as instructed by AICTE) signed by themselves and their parents/guardians affirming that their ward is liable to punishment/rustication from the institute on the occasion of being found guilty of indulging in ragging activities.